Wednesday, March 28, 2012

mdac and odbc

Hi,
I have installed a mdac 2.6 on my client's Windows XP PC, but the ODBC seems
to be the same.
What do I need to do so the ODBC will be changed to the ODBC comes up with
the MDAC?
Thanks for help.
JasonYes...MDAC 2.6 wouldn't have done anything if you are on XP
SP2.
I'm not real clear on what you are trying to accomplish or
what in particular you want changed. If you need to verify
the installation of MDAC and what versions of what pieces
are on there, you can use the component checker. I'm
guessing that's probably what you need to do first anyway.
You can download the component checker from:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/data/ref/mdac/downloads/
-Sue
On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 15:05:15 +0800, "Jason Huang"
<JasonHuang8888@.hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>I have installed a mdac 2.6 on my client's Windows XP PC, but the ODBC seem
s
>to be the same.
>What do I need to do so the ODBC will be changed to the ODBC comes up with
>the MDAC?
>Thanks for help.
>
>Jason
>

No comments:

Post a Comment